Sunday, February 24, 2013

Paid Traffic Conversions Update

I don't generally come across people who are willing to really open up their ledger to you.  Sure, there are a lot of "salesy" types who, if they have made a lot of income, they will gladly show you how much they've made.  But this doesn't really help you too much does it?

I am striving to give you guys everything you'll need to know to make it go right with your business.  I can't do it for you.  But I can share everything that I experience and that I have learned over time.

In the video below I cover some important points related to lead to sale conversion, returns per lead, and time factors.



You can view the video here if you like:

http://www.empowernetworkbuzz.com/paid-traffic-conversions-update/

It is understandable that a new business owner would be overly-frugal when it comes to paying for advertising and promotion, especially in the home business sector because most new home business owners don't realize that most "real" business spent tons and tons of money promoting in the beginning until their customer base is built up, and also because most newbie home business owners don't have a lot of money to play with.

Well, you don't need a whole lot of money to play with.

In fact, most of my internet marketing career has been based on free traffic strategies.  It is only fairly recently that I have really dived into various paid ad strategies and have been testing them and so forth.

I believe the data that I am giving you above is reliable simply because that IS what I am experiencing in my business.  Also because the results tend to be consistent from week to week.

Does this guarantee you will have the same amount of success that I do?  Not necessarily.  But it does show you what I'm really doing, as opposed to giving you some "theoretical, pie-in-the-sky" presentation about "what could be".

The fact is, you don't have to be a major bad-ass to make money from home with this program.  You do have to work, yes.  You do have to learn a few things, yes.  But you don't have to perform nearly as well as most people think they do in order to make a great living at it, and possibly even leave your day-job in a few months.

Just get in here.

Visit source here...

1 comment:

  1. “Congratulations Alan Cosens! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.”

    read more

    ReplyDelete