Saturday, October 27, 2012

Insights From The Industry's Biggest Producers

Very often we neglect the fact of the place that we come from.

Listen, on Halloween 2011, which is when we started this business 11 mos back we had become very frustrated for the simple reason that we had just grinded our way to considerable success though the very large percentage of individuals playing the game with us could not replicate our results because they did similar things to we were doing when we got started, which was:

Working a full-time employment situation, taking kids to soccer practice or baseball practice, and other such stuff and the actuality of the situation was that when I started experiencing ahead in this type of business I was hustling eight or nine hours per day on my construction business and then I was going home and working an additional five hours until late at night on my network marketing business.  I was literally exhausted.  I nearly give up.  Then at last I learned some truths that absolutely morphed the way that I promote in my business and I have literally been doing the same thing since that time within my business.

So what has happened is that we have literally taken that identical process, the keys to making it work, the stuff we've proven to be effective and provided it to people like no company has ever done previously, and this is empowering people to generate the sort of money that people in our group are making.

We have people who were just like myself who, when they first found the opportunity with Empower Network they were getting checks for $2.50, who today are doing five-figures monthly.

How are they doing that?
Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment